Saturday 28 June 2014

LADIES vs THE WORLD CUP by Faith Nte



The World Cup in Brazil has being quite a high for me since it started , even though the Opening Ceremony was nothing to be excited about , the matches on the other hand , have been SHE-MAZING and quite the thrill, from the Super man header of Van Persie to the tactical techniques of Tom Cahill, the World Cup has being everything , but boring, unfortunately that is from my own point of view and the view of a few of the feminine gender..SO WHAT'S A BABE TO DO?

   LADIES!!!!! if you are not like me, that is, FOOTBALL CRAZY, you may not understand why your boyfriend , husband or male best friend, does not give you the time of day. My mum is my angel and i do not even give her, the time of day during a Manchester United match , let alone the World-Cup..so instead of fussing around and behaving like a NAG , why not use this moment to have your ME TIME . Relationships can be a drag sometimes especially when you have being with on person for a while , if you are not careful , you end up being crutch to each other or worse a suffocating pillow, it is always important to have your me time and the World Cup One month moment is the time to get focused on you, so to prevent your  man from applying  the Vanishing Cream on you , here are some of my suggestions

HANG OUT WITH THE GIRLS
Relationships takes a lot of time and work, if you are not careful you tend to cut your friends out , unknowingly, so while your man is busy hugging the TV why don't you call the girls , get yourself looking super duper amazing and catch up with the girls, maybe just maybe if your man sees you leaving the house looking like a Amazon princess , or the increasing number of male likes on your Instagram or Facebook post of your selfie , he might just realize what his missing.

SELF PAMPER
Why don't you go out to a spa and get yourself a massage? Heavens! i can do with some of that! Get a facial, get a manicure , get a pedicure, steam your self in a Sauna , to get that skin pores to open, prune your eyebrows, and get that stress out with a Massage ..mmm SHEKETE!!! ..i tend to prefer men , you know strong arms doing amazing things to my 'birthday suit', but i am mischievous by nature , what do i know, after that go to a cozy room in your white fluffy robe and indulge in some green tea and delicious fruits..seems like a short time, believe me this can take a whole day...by the time you get home , with skin glowing, and smelling of delicious exotic oils, God bless him...... make he no leave that TV. 

GET YOUR HOUSE ANOTHER TV
I am not an outing person by nature , I know SHOCKING !!!! but if you are like me? with only one TV in your home? during the World cup? you are going to have some issues , most homes these days have more that one TV, some have more than three  , if your Oga , is already treating the remote , like 'My Precious' from the Lord of the Rings and is already announcing that the TV is his for the next one month, you better start alerting him that you need a another TV. if you think this suggestion is weird wait for the next match and find out that your favorite show is on at the same time ,i promise you THE HUMAN RIGHTS SPIRIT WITHIN YOU WILL EXPLODE .

YOU CANT BEAT THEM? JOIN THEM
This is not a surrender or step down in feminism, there is nothing wrong with trying to enjoy what your man enjoys , and bellllieeeveee me,  FOOTBALL AIN'T THE WORST OF THEM. I never liked football, my brothers got me into it and now i am a fan, and in some way we are closer and it makes me the cool elder sister. I also got more complements, friend requests and dates from men when they found out i love football, ain't nothing wrong in TRYING! you might just love it at the end and he may just appreciate you much more .

The World Cup is a  Big deal to the World ,no joke... people do not mess with the world cup, so don't be the only miserable person during an event that comes once every 4 years. just give your Oga this moment and simply create yours. if you feel there are more ways to create ME-TIME during the world cup , feel free to comment below , and if you feel my suggestions are helpful and you plan to implement them soonest, you have 6 hours to the next match which is Brazil Vs Chile at 5 pm ...LOL


HAVE A SUPER DUPER WEEKEND! MUUUUAHHHH








1 comment:

  1. Infact Me-time is always important...World cup or not! Nice one. Adesuwa

    ReplyDelete

HOW I KICK THE PERIOD BLOAT - Useful Tips

I just want everything CARBY and SWEET!  I am almost sure I am not the only one who dreads having her period and the bloating that co...